Thursday, November 29, 2007



www.sheepworld.de

This is from Sheepworld from Germany. I found this little pad of Sheepworld paper when I visited AE in Germany with BJ and MJ about six years ago. Cute; my mother always said she could tell what kind of card I'd choose because they'd be "cute." Guess that's from teaching little kids.


This also make me think of knitting. MJ wants to learn to knit, but I don't remember enough to teach her. My mother knitted a great deal and even knitted sweaters for all my children, always with unusual buttons. Too bad she's not here to teach MJ. Oh, well.


Sweaters are about all one needs for winter in south Texas. A few days in winter, a coat might be needed, but the rest of the time sweaters are adequate. That inhibits MJ from wearing her letter jacket from high school, as it's usually too warm here.

No comments: