ooh, excellent idea!
Still laughing second time around (I received it in an email)
PS, I also got it in an email, which is where I got the idea. I am even thinking of re-re-joining Weight Watchers at this holiday time.
"They say that the camera adds 10 pounds...this is why I make it a policy never to eat a camera"-Kitty Carlisle HartJust another holiday weight loss tip!
That is what I need.
Excellent, Jan. I love it.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ooh, excellent idea!
Still laughing second time around (I received it in an email)
PS, I also got it in an email, which is where I got the idea. I am even thinking of re-re-joining Weight Watchers at this holiday time.
"They say that the camera adds 10 pounds...this is why I make it a policy never to eat a camera"
-Kitty Carlisle Hart
Just another holiday weight loss tip!
That is what I need.
Excellent, Jan. I love it.
Post a Comment