Daughter MJ is trying for an early decision admission to Trinity University in San Antonio, TX. Her older sister AE graduated from there. (Her two brothers graduated from Texas A&M University in College Station.) On Friday she and I are going to visit Trinity and talk with two of AE's favorite professors.
With some shopping and visiting friends in between professors and traveling north, we'll end up staying with DC and wife AA in Austin on both Friday and Saturday nights. It will be fun to see their new house.

Husband CB is staying here so that he can work at Habitat for Humanity on Friday and Saturday and also be around for the three dogs (including puppy Troy!) and one cat.
10 comments:
have a great trip!
Safe and fruitful travels to you.
Austin sure looks like a pretty city.
Have a wonderful trip!
A good friends first born is a freshman at UT and loves Austin.
Hope MJ loves everything about this visit!
Have a safe and successful trip.
Yes, hope its a great couple of days, Jan!
Love the pic of your kids as youngsters. Really makes me smile.
Read your comment on PS's blog. {{{Jan}}} That's a heart hug to you, my friend.
And THANK YOU for the amazing note. Oh, I love it. That Buber quote is one I'll use in sermon one day! And I just appreciate your taking the time to send it, Jan. It came in yesterday's mail, right when I needed it.
Have a wonderful time!!
Enjoy your trip!
Have a great trip - you will be missed!
Enjoy!
See you on the flip side.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend, and that MJ achieved her goal. Look forward to hearing all about it.
Post a Comment