God speaks:
“I am the breeze that nurtures all things green
. . . I am the rain coming from the dew
that causes the grasses to laugh with joy of life.
. . . I am the yearning for good.”
Just had to say hi and visit after your visit to my blog. As a "recovering Methodist", I find a lot of interesting intersections in your journey.Blessings.
How do you find these things?I am always intrigued.
Jan, This is lovely. Thanks. I love Hildegard.
I found this from a little book entitled "Soul Weavings: A Gathering of Women's Prayers" by Lyn Klug. I needed a meditation for tomorrow morning's Wisdom Class.
Love it!!!!
Oh Jan, wow what a great quote.You are really doing a ministry of sorts here, touching so many hearts and spirits.Thank you and peace.
Wonderful! (Reminds me of how she created the term "viriditas"---green power.)
Jan I hope you don't mind that I will use this at my church blog.
Fran, I'm glad you'll use it. You might want to cite the book by Lyn Klug that I mentioned in my reply to Wyld.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Just had to say hi and visit after your visit to my blog. As a "recovering Methodist", I find a lot of interesting intersections in your journey.
Blessings.
How do you find these things?
I am always intrigued.
Jan, This is lovely. Thanks. I love Hildegard.
I found this from a little book entitled "Soul Weavings: A Gathering of Women's Prayers" by Lyn Klug. I needed a meditation for tomorrow morning's Wisdom Class.
Love it!!!!
Oh Jan, wow what a great quote.
You are really doing a ministry of sorts here, touching so many hearts and spirits.
Thank you and peace.
Wonderful! (Reminds me of how she created the term "viriditas"---green power.)
Jan I hope you don't mind that I will use this at my church blog.
Fran, I'm glad you'll use it. You might want to cite the book by Lyn Klug that I mentioned in my reply to Wyld.
Post a Comment