Good for her! I got my master's there. SA is a great town in which to go to college.I'm not much of a football watcher, but I have to say I've never seen anything like that!
The boy who scored the touchdown for Trinity was a graduate of our local high school --Clements (of Sugar Land). I grew up in University Presbyterian Church on the corner of the campus and knew many wonderful professors who were members of our congregation.Great choice!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Good for her! I got my master's there. SA is a great town in which to go to college.
I'm not much of a football watcher, but I have to say I've never seen anything like that!
The boy who scored the touchdown for Trinity was a graduate of our local high school --Clements (of Sugar Land).
I grew up in University Presbyterian Church on the corner of the campus and knew many wonderful professors who were members of our congregation.
Great choice!
Post a Comment