Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pictures from my birthday

BJ, AA and DC, MJ, Jan, and CB

Luckily, DC knew how to set my camera to take an automatic picture of all of us. We met at MJ's dorm before going out to dinner to celebrate my birthday.

AA and DC, BJ, and MJ

I wish I had taken more pictures, so some would be clearer. No one else had a camera, which I find surprising, since I always had a camera at family gatherings with my parents. Maybe because I have always been the main photographer of the family, no one else does it that much.

5 comments:

Terri said...

well,I can see why you'd like to have more photos...but I think these are quite lovely.

Jan said...

Thanks, MP.

Lori said...

Those are great photos!!

What good lookin' group.

Dr. Laura Marie Grimes said...

What a gorgeous family! So glad you had a wonderful celebration.

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

These are great.