I have few words, thoughts, feelings these days. You'd think that since I am sitting in silence twice a day with God, I'd have some holy moment to explore here, but no. Just not much is going on. Maybe I'm blogged out.
Perhaps you are, Jan ... I've felt that too. I figure blogging's like anything else ... There are ebbs and flows, or as a wry wit I know once said, "Shit happens ... but so does grace!"
Sometimes I feel like I'm forcing myself to post because all the "experts" say that if you don't post at least once a week, your blog's a bust.
5 comments:
I know this feeling....
take your time or take a break.
I'll do better about writing you some real letters...
Perhaps you are, Jan ... I've felt that too. I figure blogging's like anything else ... There are ebbs and flows, or as a wry wit I know once said, "Shit happens ... but so does grace!"
Sometimes I feel like I'm forcing myself to post because all the "experts" say that if you don't post at least once a week, your blog's a bust.
Meh! ;-D
Be well xo
I agree with Jaliya, there are ebbs and flows. Maybe you just need to refill the well.
Thank you, friends. Though I'd rather blog about spiritual matters, I just managed to post something about my current obsession--my diet.
(((Jan)))
miss you.
wish you could come to Minnesota again.
Post a Comment