
Goodness
There is inherent goodness around us. In EFM on Tuesday, a member asked each of us if we believed humanity is basically good or evil. My belief is GOOD, despite what we see every day everywhere. I believe there is some good in each person, even in each event. . . somewhere. I am grateful for this belief and for the good I see and feel. When God created this world and all in it, God said it was "GOOD."
Green
Green is my favorite color. In RI, our front door was green. Here, our back doors are green as are our shutters. My eyes are green, too, and I have a green car. I am glad to see things green, especially nature outside here in south TX, as we have had rain lately--another thing to be grateful for!
Grill
I'm glad my husband CB and son BJ will grill outside for dinners sometimes. CB grills the best salmon with dill and butter, while BJ knows how to grill chicken very well, with is own recipes. One of the things I like about their grilling is that there are always left-overs, so a few more meals will be supplied.
Gratitude
I am always grateful for reminders to be thankful, like Gratefulness: The Heart of Prayer by David Steindl-Rast, who also has a lovely website; and Meister Eckhart who said "If the only prayer you said in your whole life was 'thank you,' that would suffice." And I've just discovered a Gratitude Blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment