Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Conference: Following the Mystics Through the Narrow Gates


Jesus said, “Narrow is the gate that leads to life and few there are who enter it.”

In this conference, we will follow the mystics through the mysterious process in which we realize God is the very reality of ourselves, others and all things. Seeing God in all things and all things in God, we experience the peace that surpasses understanding.

January 22-24, 2010
Albuquerque, NM

Speakers:
Richard Rohr, James Finley, and Cynthia Bourgeault

2 comments:

Mike Farley said...

Oh, rats! Why is it so far to New Mexico?

Ellie Finlay said...

Hi, Jan. Just checking in with you here!

I love your gratitude posts. They are inspiring - truly.

I would LOVE to come to this conference and I will see if I can scrape up the money to do it. As you know, I'm losing my diocesan stipend on Dec. 31 (along with my health insurance) so I don't know what I can manage but I've been saving like crazy just lately. (However, my little house has needed some handyman work and that is costing me...)

SOOOO, I'm still not clear what I can do. But I'm hoping! :-)