This just caught my fancy as I was looking at images of barking dogs.Our dogs, elderly cocker spaniel Baillie and 5 year old Shepherd mix Cisco, barked and barked today as the workers started roofing our house. I cannot imagine what tomorrow will be like, because they are replacing the skylights that are in the two rooms where the dogs mostly stay.
It is especially hard for Baillie, because she's deaf and has cataracts in her eyes. She sees somewhat, but it must be blurry. Today she got very upset because black plastic was blowing in the breeze by the back door window. She barked ferociously at that until we coaxed her into the other room.
4 comments:
Love the "valet barking."
Sorry your dogs are having trouble with this. That must be hard to manage.
hilarious! i have a mini weiner and we would term her voice as "valet yapping".........
LOVE the photo....love it. I am living with barking dogs, in a majorly annoying way (is that phrase anywhere close to grammatically correct?, I doubt it...)but yes, annoying barking dogs, three of them. so, love the photo!
Hope your's make it through the roofing project, and you too!
I cried reading this post...but then, I'm crying a lot these days.
Post a Comment