Sunday, October 25, 2009

Me Today


I feel much wiser than I used to be; but I still have a far way to go! I am grateful that my children in TX will meet me for dinner at Cappy's Restaurant in San Antonio tonight! CB was so nice to plan all this for me. Everyone, except MJ, have a 2+ hour drive to San Antonio (BJ from Houston; DC and AA from Austin; and CB and me from Corpus Christi). I'll miss AE and KA, but they'd rather be in Seattle than (anywhere) in TX, which I totally understand.

I am also very happy to be 59.

15 comments:

Gannet Girl said...

Happy joyous wonderful birthday!

Elaine (aka...Purple) said...

Jan, have a wonderful celebration. Happy Birthday.

Fran said...

Happy Birthday dear Jan!

Lori said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

I hope you have an awesome day.

Carla Peterson at Soul Focus said...

Wow! Jan!
Have an fabulous celebration with your family. Happy, happy birthday!

Diane M. Roth said...

happy birthday!!!!!

Sue said...

Yay for you!!!!! Happy Happy Birthday!!!

Katherine E. said...

I love it! Wise and Happy Jan -- YIPPEEEEEE!!

K

Ellie Finlay said...

Oh, how wonderful! Happy, happy birthday.

Many, many happy returns!

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Happy, happy birthday!

Jan said...

Thank you, thank you! I've had a wonderful day and appreciate all your good wishes.

Barbara B. said...

Yay! Happy Birthday, Jan!

Jennifer said...

Happy birthday, dear friend!

June Butler said...

A belated "Happy Birthday", Jan. May you have many more.

Anonymous said...

My dear friend Jan...I am so tardy in catching up on your blog postings, and now see I have missed sending you well wishes for your birthday...I pray it was filled with all things beautiful!! Love you, Becky