Thanks for your kind comments on my post on Alex's birthday. And hey, I read your post on Wyld's blog...Jan, if I lived closer, I'd take you to have a pedicure. They're GREAT!
This is weird, but the lower part of the artwork reminds me of the vessels on the back of a retina...seeing what is real...seeing into the heart...seeing into God.
7 comments:
Beautiful pic!
Thanks for your kind comments on my post on Alex's birthday. And hey, I read your post on Wyld's blog...Jan, if I lived closer, I'd take you to have a pedicure. They're GREAT!
:)
Judi
Yes, beautiful art.
This is weird, but the lower part of the artwork reminds me of the vessels on the back of a retina...seeing what is real...seeing into the heart...seeing into God.
Wow, what a picture! Look at the awesomeness of God, and how small we are! But God notices us, even to the tiniest nth degree, and loves us always!
I loved this, but didn't know where it came from, so didn't pot it. Thanks for finding it!
Diane, the link below the picture with the artist's name has the origination of the painting.
What a beautiful piece of art. Wow.
Post a Comment