Sunday, February 3, 2008

Separation is the Link

Separation by David Arthur Neri is the picture I could not manage to post here. Scroll down under the artist's picture on the right to find this painting. David Neri wrote this about his paintings:


"As an artist my work is based on my emotional and intuitive response to the subject matter--much of which is taken from memory and imagination. When I paint, I view the painting in terms of color and form. Structurally, the scene, though loosely tied to reality, becomes idealized rather than representational. The painting thus becomes a metaphor using strong color combinations which are intended to evoke an emotional response in the viewer. My goal is to create paintings which speak to the viewer on a deeply personal level of those timeless places within each of us."

Lately, my mantra has been "The Separation is the LINK."
Remember that the hiddenness, the obstacle, the alone-ness is God.
I'm trying to remember this.

No comments: