Monday, February 25, 2008

Emotions


cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com

Cartoon by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.


Think of all the bottles to cast aside so that the wind of Grace can more easily blow us across the sea of life to the One, as described in The Spiritual Life.

4 comments:

Judy Vaughan-Sterling said...

I LOVE IT! What a great cartoon!

Anonymous said...

Yes! And my folly is that I want to throw them all out RIGHT NOW, but that's not possible. Patience!

Easter Almuena said...

"Think of all the bottles to cast aside so that the wind of Grace can more easily blow us across the sea of life to the One..."

"wind of Grace"

Words I myself would use. God be praised for the words He gives all of us! Jan, You are a beautiful pen of God (just as Mother Teresa of Culcutta would say in her prayer time).

Jan, got your wonderful blogsite on my sidebar. :-)

Fran said...

Who could not relate to this???