I like this!I am much earlier- much!
Hi Jan, I also am 10:02! And I really like pancakes--yum!
I'm 6:49 a.m.! How did that happen?! :)
Neat.
well obviously, 10:02 is The Time To Be...come to think of it, have you seen anybody who isn't 10:02 or 6:49? It may be a plot...
I'm going to have to do this. I commented somewhere else that I'm probably going to be 1:30 am. I'm a total night owl!I have an award on my blog for you. :)
I'm 11:59 am! Right on! ... Thanks for the Valentine Card!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I like this!
I am much earlier- much!
Hi Jan, I also am 10:02! And I really like pancakes--yum!
I'm 6:49 a.m.! How did that happen?! :)
Neat.
well obviously, 10:02 is The Time To Be...come to think of it, have you seen anybody who isn't 10:02 or 6:49? It may be a plot...
I'm going to have to do this. I commented somewhere else that I'm probably going to be 1:30 am. I'm a total night owl!
I have an award on my blog for you. :)
I'm 11:59 am! Right on! ... Thanks for the Valentine Card!
Post a Comment