Rumors among the sisters here in the computer room at the Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton Retreat Center is that there will be freezing rain and snow tomorrow. I'm glad I flew to Baltimore today, as there will probably be lots of delays. The Shalem residential term for Winter 2008 starts at 2 pm on Tuesday, so it is nice to be here already.
It is only 22 degrees F. So it was about 55 degrees hotter in Corpus Christi yesterday!
Somehow hurt my knee, so I'm limping around, feeling much more sympathy for CB whose knees always hurt him.
10 comments:
glad you are there. sorry to hear about your knee. prayers...
Prayers. May the cold weather and your aching knee not distract you from the joy of being at Shalem.
Sorry about your knee. :( Glad you made it there safely though.
Glad to hear you arrived. Praying you have a wonderful session ... and that your knee causes no pain, discomfort or inconvenience.
Yikes! Stay warm and I'm sorry to hear about your knee. Praying that you'll feel better soon and that it won't affect your time there. God bless.
Even if the weather is ugly...I know Shalem won't be. So glad you were wise and flew in early.
It's so pretty there, isn't it?
It is beautiful, esp. since I so rarely see snow in TX. My knee is less debilitating than it felt yesterday, so I'm hopeful. Thank you for your prayers! It's nice to be in TWO communities while I'm in MD.
I'm sorry about your knee. :( Knee prayers headed your way!!
Sorry it's so cold, too. But now you're just experiencing what the rest of us go through! ;)
Sending prayers, love, light and wishes for the Holy Spirit to illuminate your journey!
Post a Comment