
Today is travel day! After the final Shalem conversation and the final worship, I go off with six other people on the airport shuttle van to the Baltimore Airport. I tried to print my boarding pass on one of these computers last night, but it wouldn't do it--so I went to another computer to log in to American Airlines, and then was told that I'd already checked in and "another" boarding pass could not be printed! I'd like to get on an earlier flight to Dallas and then an earlier one to Corpus Christi, but as it stands now--IF all goes well--I'll be on the last flight to CC and get there at 10:25 pm. (I hope so, because last year, when I came home from Shalem, I was delayed and had to spend the night in a smoky hotel room without my luggage.) So here's hoping I'll get home tonight!
12 comments:
Prayers for your safe, easy travel!
I hope you are reading this in Texas...in the comfort of your home.
Good Luck.
Jan,
Thanks for letting me know about your blog. I will be checking in! Hope you had a wonderful trip home and and an easy homecoming.
Grace and peace,
Deb
Hope you are at home when you read this!!!
Peace to you dear Jan!
Traveling mercies to you!
Peaceful and safe travels, Jan!
Well, i'm at a pay-it kiosk at DFW Airport. i was lucky enough to get an early flight here, but then the earlier flight to Corpus Christi was cancelled. And now i'm waiting for my original flight that leaves at 9;25--and i got here at 4;40. just so long that i can read! i'm glad to be in TX, but wish i was home. Thanks for your good wishes.
hope you make it the rest of the way home uneventfully!
welcome back, Jan!
Hope you get home sooooon.
hope the last leg of the return trip was uneventful, and that you have/had a great night's sleep.
Post a Comment