Yay! I'm home, only three hours later than expected. My flight from Minneapolis went very well, but the little American Eagle plane had problems. We all got on and sat for about 30 minutes until they told us to get off the plane. About every 20 minutes, they'd tell us to wait another time period. It turns out that a passenger call button light would not work, and they were trying to fix it. After two hours they sent us down to another gate to a new plane. Fortunately, that one left DFW.
While waiting in the Dallas-Fort Worth Airport, I decided to send the picture of Diane and me taken with my cell phone to me. Never having done anything like this before, I could not figure out how to put @ in the phone, so I sent it to my oldest son DC. He just emailed it to me, so I'll try to post it.
2 comments:
as you said, if i didn't buy books, I could get a cell phone (with a camera!)
now I have a goal.
fun to meet you. glad you got hom okay.
I'm glad you got home ok too! :)
Post a Comment