Sunday, April 13, 2008

Jan and Diane

10 comments:

Diane M. Roth said...

now we just have to get a "fran and diane and jan" picture.

Barbara B. said...

nice pic :)

Terri said...

nice! glad your trip went well! (and you are home safe and sound)...

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Fran said...

The first thing I said to Diane in an email the other day was "where is the photo???" I am so demanding.

This is gorgeous- I adore you both.

And Diane is right, we must have our Fran,Diane and Jan photo!

Jan your smile lights up the world.

zorra said...

I love seeing this! Glad your time in MN went well and you got home all right.

Jan said...

Thank you all. Diane, I loved being with you. And I hope someday we can have a Diane, Jan, and Fran (at least for the rhyming) picture. Fran, you made my day with your compliment about my smile.

It's a pretty good picture since the camera was on my old cell phone, right? I was surprised that this ONE picture we took turned out so well.

Easter Almuena said...

Wonderful!

Rev SS said...

nice picture .. and how great that you got on the one plane that went to MN and got home without too much trouble too.

Anonymous said...

How beautiful!!! I am so glad you two got to meet. Maybe we will get to someday. . . .