You Are 24% Texas |
![]() You're as welcome in Texas as a skunk at a lawn party. |
How Texas Are You?
Presbyterian Gal scored 48%, and she doesn't even live in Texas! (Could there be some similarities to TX and CA? I wish TX could be more liberal.) About my 24%, all I can think is that each year another percent was added onto my Texan profile!

5 comments:
That is funny. And I am 48 percent Texan, and have never lived there.
I had to take it with the historical connections between Tennesseeans and Texans. (What would the Alamo have been without Davy Crockett and Sam Houston?) I've been to Texas once over 30 years ago, and I'm 44% Texan.
I got 40%. I've never been to Texas. The only place I've been that was south of Buffalo, NY was Disneyland in Orlando.
But I'm GOING to Texas this year.
Everyone's more "Texan" than me!
Kate, where will you visit in TX? Any chance we'll meet?
I haven't tried but I am sure I wouldn't bode well at it.
Post a Comment