WOW! Since I commented an hour and a half ago you've logged three more posts! I'm off to read them now. Meantime, this picture looks exactly like the one on my page ... bringing back good memories.
What a great picture of you both! I love blogger meet-ups and hope you enjoyed it.
Songbird and Serena, how nice of you to visit. I hope I'll meet other bloggers someday in the future.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
WOW! Since I commented an hour and a half ago you've logged three more posts! I'm off to read them now. Meantime, this picture looks exactly like the one on my page ... bringing back good memories.
What a great picture of you both! I love blogger meet-ups and hope you enjoyed it.
Songbird and Serena, how nice of you to visit. I hope I'll meet other bloggers someday in the future.
Post a Comment