Since I've already posted below, you must realize that I'm back home on my familiar computer. It is nice to be here in south, coastal Texas, even if this is flat and HOT (plus humid) country. We are glad to be back with our dogs--Baillie, 11 year old blonde cocker, and Cisco, 3 year old shepard mix, and cat--Gracie, 2 year old long-haired calico. Have already shopped at the local HEB supermarket (only owner of supermarkets in Corpus Christi), with many people buying cases of water. I haven't tasted water from the tap yet (with all the chlorine added to stop the e-coli contamination), and so I did not buy any bottled water. Possibly a mistake. . . .
And now I need to unpack (and wash clothes).
5 comments:
Welcome home!
I'm concernd about you being in the path of the storm, however.
Prayers for the safety of all...
You are VERY brave ... I only drink bottled distilled drinking water. So, did Baillie, Cisco and Gracie play "hard to get" at first, or immediately start doing tricks to get the most attention?
Welcome home and lucky you with an excuse to do the laundry!! I often wonder if that isn't one of the nicest parts of coming home.
Amalee
Amalee, I've hung out clothes today on the clothesline to dry!
Jan, welcome home, and welcome back to blogging from your home.
I wish I could hang out my clothes. No clotheslines allowed in my neighborhood. :o(
Post a Comment