OMG. This makes me wonder how much he has changed his mind OR how much he is ignored by the President, Karl Rove, and others...'cuz this sounds like he understood the exact problems very well and has watched us live right into it.I wonder if he sleeps at night?
We dial-up folks can't do You Tube .... but I know I've never trusted this man!
'Course, I wondered, too, if I said things in 1994 that would be different than today. . . .but I don't think I would so radically change my mind about such an important issue.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OMG. This makes me wonder how much he has changed his mind OR how much he is ignored by the President, Karl Rove, and others...
'cuz this sounds like he understood the exact problems very well and has watched us live right into it.
I wonder if he sleeps at night?
We dial-up folks can't do You Tube .... but I know I've never trusted this man!
'Course, I wondered, too, if I said things in 1994 that would be different than today. . . .but I don't think I would so radically change my mind about such an important issue.
Post a Comment