Great wedding picture (can't open the other one) Happy Anniversary to the beautiful couple!
Serena, thanks for stopping by. But I don't know what other picture you couldn't open is!
Beautiful couple.
Very beautiful couple, Jan. Thanks for sharing!
Jan, wish them a "Happy Anniversary!" from your virtual friend. They are a handsome couple.
What a coincidence, Jan! Our oldest daughter got married the same weekend! Happy anniversary to your son and his wife.
yes, fabulous picture..
I love this picture, too. QG, it's nice that we share children with the same anniversary.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Great wedding picture (can't open the other one) Happy Anniversary to the beautiful couple!
Serena, thanks for stopping by. But I don't know what other picture you couldn't open is!
Beautiful couple.
Very beautiful couple, Jan. Thanks for sharing!
Jan, wish them a "Happy Anniversary!" from your virtual friend. They are a handsome couple.
What a coincidence, Jan! Our oldest daughter got married the same weekend! Happy anniversary to your son and his wife.
yes, fabulous picture..
I love this picture, too. QG, it's nice that we share children with the same anniversary.
Post a Comment