Monday, August 6, 2007

Going to Seattle and Bellingham, Washington!

14 comments:

Barbara B. said...

woo hoo!!!

Katherine E. said...

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elaine (aka...Purple) said...

Ditto!!!!

Terri said...

I love Seattle. It is so beautiful. Have a great time.

Anne said...

of all the pictures of seattle to choose, you must have found the one that does it the least bit of justice.

Jan said...

Thanks to Garlic, I got a better picture! See you soon!

Amalee Issa said...

Good grief, that's an amazing picture. I thought Seattle was just rainfall and Dr Fraser Crane. (clearly I don't get out enough.) Jan, have a great time and try and take some pictures of gorgeous meals you have (especially breakfasts), so you can post them here on your return.

amalee

Diane M. Roth said...

Mount Rainer (right?)

I'm jealous.

Have a good time!

Nancy said...

Maybe in a few years you really can summer in Bellingham and winter in Texas. (Then I could visit you more easily!)

Have a wonderful trip. (Don't let those freeways get you down.)

Ruby said...

Have a great time!

Katherine E. said...

Wow. Gorgeous picture. What are you doing there? When will you be home and posting again, Jan?

Jennifer said...

Have a wonderful time!

June Butler said...

The great mountain is lovely. I like that you got in the scene with the sailboats on the water.