Sunday, June 6, 2010

Storm Damage 2

You may (or may not) recall that CB decided not to cut the fallen branches that were weighing down the power and cable lines from our house.

I kept worrying that the branch would break, bearing all that abrupt weight upon the power line and break it. The thought of having no air conditioning was horrifying with the extreme humidity and heat here.

On Saturday afternoon, CB decided to tackle it. He slowly cut through the morass of branches one at a time.
On the ground, we could see the extent of the branches connected to the broken limb. Strong and persistent CB carried all the branches outside this morning before church. That was fortuitous, because the city waste crew went down our street in the past hour picking up the huge piles of brush.

1 comment:

Rebecca Ramsey said...

That's a scary job. I'm glad it went well, and that you still have cool air! I seriously don't know how people make it without it.