Thank you. I feel inspired to do something with this wish, literally and figuratively. Stay tuned. Is there an attribution for this particular set of words?
Love this Jan. I think I saw this on a notecard once? If so, I should have bought the box...:-)
Anne, I cannot find the original source. I went looking again with google and only found this posted at various places, with no source. Sorry!
Thanks for posting this, Jan. I've saved it to send my cousin for her birthday.
Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. I love the wishes in this posting - and to find it on my birthday is a perfect gift. Thank you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thank you. I feel inspired to do something with this wish, literally and figuratively. Stay tuned. Is there an attribution for this particular set of words?
Love this Jan. I think I saw this on a notecard once? If so, I should have bought the box...:-)
Anne, I cannot find the original source. I went looking again with google and only found this posted at various places, with no source. Sorry!
Thanks for posting this, Jan. I've saved it to send my cousin for her birthday.
Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. I love the wishes in this posting - and to find it on my birthday is a perfect gift. Thank you!
Post a Comment