Sunday, June 27, 2010

Maisie jumps up

Maisie jumps up on CB's lap when he's at the computer, which he allows and then helps her to get onto his lap. Sometimes Maisie pounds on the keyboard.


Cisco usually stares quite jealously at Maisie on CB's lap. When I asked him why he never had Cisco on his lap, CB told me that Cisco had never tried. Poor Cisco has much better manners.

Unfortunately, Maisie thinks she can jump up on anyone, and I get irritated when she jumps up on me, especially when I am typing.

Since both Cathy and my daughter AE want more pictures of Maisie, I'll try to remember to do that.

5 comments:

Lori said...

She still thinks she's a little pup. Just like I still think I am a size 6.

Terri said...

My dogs try to do that, but I won't let them. My cats try too, and I do let them. They are smaller. :-)

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Water Bottle.

I think it is cute but only because it is not happening to me!

Cathy said...

Since both Cathy and my daughter AE want more pictures of Maisie, I'll try to remember to do that

Yes please yes please!!

Awww, Maisie's so lovely. So are Cisco and Baillie. And Troy if it comes to that.

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Smokey likes to put his chin on my laptop when he's lying next to me. I keep telling him that's not good for the computer, but he doesn't get the concept.