I've been feeling burdened with all the negativity I posted yesterday about Bush, Palin, and the election. They were funny/sad posts and so I will not delete them.
To lighten my mood, here is a picture of daughter AE and partner KA's new cocker spaniel puppy:

I am jealous that they got this cute puppy the day
after I left Seattle! She's named Morgan. Still, I am happy imagining AE walking into KA's office at the end of the day, holding this little black bundle as a surprise!
About 12 years ago, when MJ was in first grade and AE was in high school, AE surprised me with a little blonde cocker spaniel, who is our elderly, deaf
Baillie today.

MJ and Baillie 1996
5 comments:
Morgan
Cute puppies. Loved your Bush/Palin posts, too.
Oh, puppies. I love puppies. That is a very cute photo. Congrats on having a grand-dog.
CUTE!!!!!!!!
Yum! Adorable to the nth degree! Long life and much joy to the family!
Post a Comment