Saturday, October 18, 2008

Jan in Banff

Two weeks ago I was in Banff. That's hard to believe. Tonight I am one of the co-hostesses at a wedding shower for a friend of my oldest son DC and the best friend of DC's wife. (This couple met each other at DC and AA's wedding two years ago, and now they're getting married!) DC and AA are in town, though not right now at home--their huge and snuffling (sweet) bull dog, Sampson, is lying on the floor next to the desk.

I haven't posted my trip pictures yet, but here's one of me taken at Banff that I've put on my Facebook page:

6 comments:

Fran said...

What a great photo!!! That put such a smile on my face and in my heart!!!

I love the mountains and whenever I see you in a photo with your big warm, generous smile, I just feel better.

Thanks Jan!

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

You look so warm and happy. And I love that scenery. It reminds me so much of our own trip to the Canadian Rockies.

Lauralew said...

Aren't you cool ;)? This is a great photo and I'm so very glad to see you there. Thanks for sharing.

Barbara B. said...

Awesome!!!

Katherine E. said...

You put it on facebook? Neat! I'll have to take a look! Great picture, Jan. Really beautiful.

Diane M. Roth said...

I have to tell you, I absolutely LOVE this photo. And I like to see it on your page, as well.