Friday, October 31, 2008

Getting up early!

I need a good alarm clock for this Saturday morning, when I have to get up at 5 am. I will be picked up my EFM friends to take me to the mystics talk in San Antonio, so I need to be ready by 5:45 am. (Going by myself, I would leave at 6:30) It will be nice to travel with some friends. The talk will be on Meister Eckhart, which I really want to hear.

9 comments:

Fran said...

Wow- a mystics talk! And Meister Eckhart, I hope you blog about that,I love him.

Sue said...

The Eckhart talk sounds good. The early alarm - not so much.

Elaine (aka...Purple) said...

Too funny...the cat of course.

Lori said...

To get up at 5:00 I hope you went to bed at 7:00 tonight. :)

Lauralew said...

A talk about Meiste Eckhart is worth getting up early to hear.

Let us know how it went!

Barbara B. said...

I'll send Marble over. Although he can't jump quite that high any more -- so he's more like the 'snooze' feature on your alarm clock.

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

I hope you're enjoying yourself.

Jennifer said...

Hope it's a great day!

Katherine E. said...

Oh! What did you hear? Was it good?

I LOVE the "Old Fat Naked Women for Peace" -- thanks, Jan!