Maybe because it's my birthday and I am feeling nostalgic, but I laughed and enjoyed this video I found at Fran's featuring Ron Howard reprising his roles in "Andy Griffith" and "Happy Days." If you're old enough to remember those shows, watch this! (Even if you're not, the message is for Obama!)
11 comments:
Yeah, I saw that -- way to go, Opie!
Happy birthday, Jan!
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday, Jan!
I've had a lovely birthday today. Thank you!
Happy B-day to you!!
love it!!!! Have to show it to my husband when he gets home from work....
Happiest of Birthdays to you Jan!
Happy Happy Birthday...( seeing opie makes one feel young and old all at once LOL....)
hope your birthday was joyful and peaceful....
Awesome video.
Awesome you.
A belated happy birthday! I'll have a special present for you on the 4th of November... I hope!
Angry African
Oh, Jan. That is hilarious! Great! So good! Opie and Richie. Doesn't get any better than that!
Sorry I missed your birthday...Hope is was a great day!
Post a Comment