Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Palin on Federal Marriage Amendment

(only 57 seconds long!) What I totally disagree with:

5 comments:

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Well, I don't agree with her . . . and I know you don't either.

Jan said...

Ruth, you hit me with that--I wouldn't want anyone to think I agreed with her!! I know you know me, but maybe someone else would think I was endorsing her--what a dreadful thought! I'll add something.

Missy said...

If you are "for" children and "for" families... why would you be against the marriage of two loving people committed to their family and children and each other? It defies explanation.

fiwa said...

That's just so small minded... and yet she is CONVINCED she is right. I find her sad.

Lauralew said...

Supposedly Republicans are for small government--yet they want to go into the most intimate spaces we inhabit and ban away. Don't understand.