Thursday, October 16, 2008

Palin for President?


Possibly our future president??

Go here and see what the future could be. . . .And click on various objects to be surprised.

3 comments:

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

That's a fun site. I love the Miss Wassila sash.

Diane M. Roth said...

yes, didnt know how interactive it was!

Jaliya said...

I found that site a few insomniac nights ago ... and I have to admit I junked out on it for ages, laughing myself stupid (except when I clicked on the deer). My fave: "Uh-oh..."

Entertainment, politics, and mass media have collided, haven't they ... just watch -- there'll be a Disney flick one day ...

... or a WASILLATOR / SARAHNATOR series of films that'll star a female Schwartzenegger ... or Palin herself, given her recent star turn on SNL ...

... There'll be "SARAH!" dolls that come with teeny rifles that shoot weeny bullets; a little moose and a pyramid of tiny tin cans to shoot; five bitchin' pairs of glasses and glossy red pumps and a bevy of yard-sign stickers that say "YOU BETCHA!" and "SHOOT 'EM UP, AMERICA!" and "JOHN McCAIN! JOHN McCAIN!"

... the possibilities are endless ...

Jan, you've been posting gems ... :-D Thanks!!