Thursday, October 16, 2008

Campaign Symbolism


My sister-in-law JT sent this to me. I especially like the last one.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Roberta,
Thank you... God is good. And I know that he will triumph. He is soverign and I know that his hand is in my life, there is a purpose to this all. If nothing else, it is growth for me personally.
I appreciate your encouraging words, they mean a lot to me!
Rebecca

Unknown said...

ps does the symbolism mean that they are all trainwrecks?

ROBERTA said...

hey jan, a weird thing seems to have happened. you got a response for me on your blog! :)

i guess the blogging world is smaller than we thought it was!

p.s. love the trains!

Lori said...

Thanks for the laugh! Even though it's all too too true....

Billie Greenwood said...

LOL!

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

This is good.

fiwa said...

That is brilliant!