Monday, October 20, 2008

Before the Goldrush

Jiff posted this at her blog An Orientation of Heart:

"Happy Art" by Caroline Blum

Jiff writes:
"I'm in love with the music on a new project called "Before the Goldrush".
It's a project to benefit Teach for America. New artists with wonderful talent cover songs from artists such as James Taylor, Jim Croce, the Beatles and more.
You can learn more about this terrific project here."

I went to look at the link and am so impressed with the repertoire and it benefiting Teach for America that I wanted to order it, but am discouraged because I do not have an MP3 player, though all my children do. . . .

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Dear Jan:
If you download the cd (or any music, for that matter), you can play it on your computer!
I hope this opens you to a whole world of music!

Jennifer said...

PS:
When is your birthday????

Jan said...

Jiff, you're educating me! Thanks. I'll try it when my youngest daughter comes home this weekend and can guide me through it!

My birthday is why she's coming home--Oct. 25.

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Oh good. Jiff said what I was going to say.

Barbara B. said...

yes, this looks cool! I saw it at Jiff's too.

Lauralew said...

What fun! Thanks for sharing!