
Sally brings today's Friday Five to RevGalBlogPals:
Over the last few weeks I have been struggling with depression, I know that from reading other folks blogs that I am not alone in this, and from time to time if not suffering from depression that everyone feels down. With that in mind I wonder what lifts you? So I'd like you to share 5 things:
1. A Scripture- it might be a verse or a whole book!
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3:5-6
2. A piece of music.
I don't seem to turn to music.
3. A place
The pink chapel for meditation nearby. In Bellingham, WA, walking at Boulevard Park or around Lake Padden.
4. A person/ group of people
Friends and family, sometimes a group like Al-Anon or at church.
5. Something you do...
Smile! ABC's of gratitude; try to say "thank you" at every possible event.
1 comment:
Funny how choosing to smile makes all the difference isn't it!
Post a Comment