
Although CB boarded up the bottom of our backyard fence back in July 2010 (pictured here) , he did not do that behind the bushes. This morning, Cisco disappeared--and when I went to investigate where he had been spending a lot of time recently, I found the missing board as pictured below. Cisco loves to dig and discover rotten boards that can be chewed and pushed away. Luckily, Maisie could not fit through that hole. Plus, Cisco comes when he is called, so he did not go far.
Now CB is outside, repairing this part of the fence. I'm glad he is so handy at fixing and building things.
2 comments:
It isn't funny, in one sense, but I can't help laughing. Our animals are sometimes smarter than we think, huh?
Our little Emmy ran outside yesterday without being attached to her extended leash. We don't have a fenced in yard, and Emmy is prone to bolting and not coming back. So when she ran out I was worried we'd lose her. But thankfully she came when called. It is funny, but it can also be a little scary. Glad your fence is fixed!
Post a Comment