I am so happy! Tonight I found out who the family is that will host me for five days in Vologda, Russia--a young couple with boys who are 3 and 6 years old. I'd been worrying about who would have me, and instead I am thrilled to be with this family where the parents are about the ages of my oldest son and his wife. I am so excited about being with those two little boys and their parents!Other things making me happy:
My birthday is tomorrow. I love birthdays. My husband CB is going to bake me his traditionally wonderful cheesecake. Since he has to teach his chemistry for nursing students class in the early evening, I am going to have dinner with my first friend in Corpus Christi, Lisa.
Then on Wednesday I am driving to San Antonio to visit with MJ before my big trip to Russia. She has a two-hour break for lunch between classes, so there is time for us to go out. AND what is even more fun, big brother DC and baby Avery are going to join us!
There's lots to be happy about!
6 comments:
Happy (almost) birthday!!!
Happy cheesecake to you! Enjoy!
It is now officially "tomorrow," so (... la, la, la ...) tuning up here.
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday, dear Jan,
Happy birthday to you!
And many morrrrrrrrre!
icJust stopped by to say Happy Birthday! Wow, I sure hope you have a great time in Russia, and it seems you have a lot of happiness around you these day. My best, and warmest wishes for continued good times.!
Happy Birthday! Sounds like lots of fun.
Happy birthday! Eat some cheesecake for me!
Post a Comment