I had reprints made of some digital pictures. It is rare that CB and I have our picture taken together and even more unusual, to have a pretty good picture. So this is a picture taken at Ben and Helen's wedding a month ago, at the beginning of December. Wow--my hair has gotten white!
17 comments:
Beautiful, Jan. Thanks for sharing!
Wonderful photo! You look like you go together. Thanks for posting it!
So very nice.
wonderful photo! my hair too, which may be one reason why I keep dreaming about dying it red....
You are a platinum blonde!! What a lovely picture.
I look at this picture and I say, "I like these people."
Great picture! (my hair has done te same thing as yours.)
Jan - you and that million dollar smile, I love it! Beautiful couple!
Great picture ... and that blue is a good color on you!
How lovely!!! My hair is the same shade and I love it!
Grat picture! My hair has done the same thing--from the back, we'd look like twins.
I'm not sure what exactly a grat picture is, but yours is a GREAT picture...
beautiful! thanks for sharing this.
It was so nice to get so many admiring remarks about our picture. I'm still getting used to the white hair, so it was funny to see PG call it "platinum blonde." Thanks!
I love the photo. That teal is a great color on you. Your husband looks like a nice man.
Oh, that is absolutely lovely! What a VERY nice looking couple you make!
Just reading this...doing some catching up with blogs...and I think you two look so friendly and gracious. One can just tell! It is nice to put faces with blogs, you know? As for the silver versus platinum thingy...sigh...
I am getting very tired of people assuming I am the mother of some of my friends, just because I have white hair! I don't want to go back to dark brown (my original color, and what I dyed my hair since I started turning seriously gray at 20 or so) but I am wondering what would happen if I went blond? I mean, growing it out would not be so awful...pondering...and feeling older than I wanna feel.
Post a Comment