Hi Jan! I've finally caught up bit. Your retreat looks amazing. That statue of Jesus--is it as huge as it looks?
1000 posts. Wow. I love your blog so much. So full of wisdom and fun, too!
I'm having carpal tunnel surgery on Monday. Probably won't be blogging much for a while because of that. The pain in my left hand has become unbearable, so I finally went to the doc today and he can work me in next week. It'll be good to get some relief.
6 comments:
Hi Jan! I've finally caught up bit. Your retreat looks amazing. That statue of Jesus--is it as huge as it looks?
1000 posts. Wow. I love your blog so much. So full of wisdom and fun, too!
I'm having carpal tunnel surgery on Monday. Probably won't be blogging much for a while because of that. The pain in my left hand has become unbearable, so I finally went to the doc today and he can work me in next week. It'll be good to get some relief.
Love you!
Actually, I'm Post Grad College! I am happy to learn from you.
My blog is genius level too. Must be all those Christian Century quotes.
I wonder what the criteria are? I plugged in several others that I read: the results ranged from high school to elementary.
There's what you write and then there's what you read...hmm.
oh...well, maybe I'll take this quiz and see where my blog falls....but I agree with this one - genius indeed!
My blog's reading level is high school. All those years of writing for textbooks have permanently lowered the reading level of my writing.
LOL that's one way of looking at it. It's a fun little quiz isn't it?
Post a Comment