Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Our New Priest

Our new priest is Sandy Casey-Martus, who is leaving All Saints Episcopal Church in Austin, TX as associate rector to be rector of my parish, All Saints Episcopal Church in Corpus Christi, TX. Her first Sunday is Feb. 15.

She and Carla R. Mancari are authors of a book The Lessons: How to Understand Spiritual Principles, Spiritual Activities, and Rising Emotions. In this book, they teach about Christ-Centered Prayer, which is also a website they maintain.

This is the topic of a conference I am attending all next week: January 17-23. I am eager to meet Sandy!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm just guessing, but I think you're excited about this call!
Hooray!
Your new preist looks warm and inviting and...fun!

Terri said...

yay!!!

Unknown said...

Blessings to all of you!

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

She has a warm face.

I hope the meeting is delightful.

zorra said...

As they all said...she looks warm, and upbeat, and welcoming! Blessings on her ministry in your church...and all of you as you welcome her.

Diane M. Roth said...

wow! what an occasion!

Mary Beth said...

Awesome! This sounds grand!