Ellie and I met at the
Enneagram Conference! She has three blogs:
Child of Illusion,
Does Not Wisdom Call?, and
Meditation Matters. In fact, on one of them, she wrote about the conference, more specifically about a quote from Jung that Richard
Rohr talked about, so please read
this.
And here are Ellie and me:


There were 649 registered attendees.
Richard Rohr and
Russ Hudson were inspiring, authentic, and
enervating.
7 comments:
Wonderful!
How fun for both of you.
Oh, yes, it was wonderful! Really recharged my batteries.
And what a delight to meet Jan. (Face to face, I mean.) We've actually known each other for quite a good little while!
What great pics! So good to put yet another name to a Spirit-bright face, Ellie! You are both awesome women. Thank you for sharing your moment and reflections.
Glad you are back, Jan. Thanks for the intro to Ellie--I'd not read her blog before! Sounds like an awesome time.
So nice to see that you had a great time and are now home again. We've been missing you!
You and Ellie met! Lovely! Something tells me that you clicked and laughed a lot together. :-)
Post a Comment