OoH, soooo envious of the retreat! I need to do one too. My church offers them from time to time, and I think I may take advantage of the next one! When you have a chance, stop by for a small gift I left you at my blog!
Hope your retreat is wonderful.
That looks just right!
Now this would be my way to pray.Have you have a good time.
I'm going to have to re-think this whole prayer retreat thing...
Enjoy your time away!
yes, happy retreat.great cartoon.
Happy retreating. Pray well (and warmly I hope)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
OoH, soooo envious of the retreat! I need to do one too. My church offers them from time to time, and I think I may take advantage of the next one! When you have a chance, stop by for a small gift I left you at my blog!
Hope your retreat is wonderful.
That looks just right!
Now this would be my way to pray.Have you have a good time.
I'm going to have to re-think this whole prayer retreat thing...
Enjoy your time away!
yes, happy retreat.
great cartoon.
Happy retreating. Pray well (and warmly I hope)
Post a Comment