This morning CB and I visited the Petroglyph National Monument west of Albuquerque.We walked several miles along sandy trails with big black rocks all around. Every so often, we would see figures carved on the rocks, like serpents or birds or turtles. Some boulders had been disfigured by bullets over time. The website for the park states that over 20,000 petroglyphs are there. We didn't see that many, but I took pictures and will post some when I get home.
I have difficulties with MJ's laptop and don't know how to highlight with it, which sounds pretty dumb. Thus, I am not putting links in these NM posts. That's why I am not linking to Ellie's three blogs, which I love.
Because of the inspiration, humor and depth she provides, I am thrilled that I have met Ellie at the Enneagram conference here. She and I are excited by the insights and instruction of both Richard Rohr and Russ Hudson. Wow!
More about the conference and some pictures will be posted on my return to Corpus Christi, TX on Jan. 4.
3 comments:
Glad you're having a good time, Jan. Looking forward to the pics!
what a great place to be and you are with Ellie! I'm anxious to hear ALL about the conference....
Can't wait to hear more about it.
Glad to hear that things go well!
Post a Comment