If you'd like to play, here's what you do:
Take the first sentence of the first post of each month in 2008 and see if you notice any pattern or common theme.
January:Nothing is more practical than finding God,
That is, than falling in love in quite an absolute, final way.
What you fall in love with,
what seizes your imagination will affect everything.
March:March 1 is the 60th day of the year (61st in leap years). There are 305 days remaining until the end of the year.
April:
May:I am saddened and very disappointed, as are these people at the United Methodist General Conference in Fort Worth, TX, that the majority of delegates (55%-45%) voted to keep the exclusionary wording the same for the United Methodist Church.
June:I wish CB and I were feeling this way, with everyone, especially MJ gone.
July:First day of July: My first child's birthday is on July 6, and his dad's is three weeks later.
August:It’s easier when I am alone—listen to the radio or cd in my car.
September:I miss being at the computer, especially visiting blogging friends.
October:This is my third beautiful day in Calgary, where they are experiencing a sudden Indian Summer.
November:And I am an old, fat, (not) naked woman for peace!
December:
3 comments:
That's a cool meme! :)
Jan, this is brilliant. I especially like the photo-illustrations!
It's a little like seeing the trailer of a movie!
Post a Comment