Sunday, December 28, 2008

Getting ready to go

CB and I are taking down the Christmas decorations, boxing them up, and putting the tree outside. It seems early, but tomorrow we start our drive to Albuquerque, NM. We will not be back until January 4th, and we do not want to return to the dusty Christmas things still scattered around the house.

My break from getting ready for our trip and this cleaning is to come to the computer. My desire is to post some inspirational things for the time I'm gone, but I'm not sure that I'll get around to it! Maybe one or two. . . . .?

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Have safe and restful trip!

Terri said...

have a great trip....let me know if you want to extend it a little longer and come over my way :-)

Fran said...

Wishing you wonderful travels!

Lori said...

A safe and happy trip to you!

Lauralew said...

Have a great trip, and enjoy Albuquerque! We love to go to Old Town. Enjoy your conference as well.

I'm Still Me said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip! Happy New Year.

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Have a good trip.