After hearing horror stories of all the snow in Seattle and Bellingham, WA, we are very grateful that AE and KA left Sea-Tac Airport before another foot of snow fell on Saturday. The pictures of all the people stuck for days at that airport make me glad I'm not flying anywhere this holiday season!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Gingerbread house
After hearing horror stories of all the snow in Seattle and Bellingham, WA, we are very grateful that AE and KA left Sea-Tac Airport before another foot of snow fell on Saturday. The pictures of all the people stuck for days at that airport make me glad I'm not flying anywhere this holiday season!
Labels:
Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
We haven't baked anything but at least my daughter arrived her from the arctic of Chicago safe and sound....good to all be together...
I'm so impressed MJ baked the pieces from scratch. We've bought a kit. Two actually. MJ's and KA's look beautiful!
Hope it's not too cold for you all.
Wonderful gingerbread house! What a great family tradition.
And so very glad everyone got there from the Arctic Northwest.
Great Gingerbread!
Our Eldest Son is supposed to take the train down from Seattle today. Keeping my fingers crossed.
It looks fantastic! Well done!
What great houses. I've always wanted to make one, but you've given me inspiration. Have a blessed Christmas.
Post a Comment