Oh Jan, you are my hero. You always post such profound and thought-provoking things. I stay up all night just thinking about them. Especially when I mistake satirical posters for insightful wisdom that must be the most profound thing ever since I don't actually understand it.
Even though this is supposed to be sarcastically funny, I find truth in it--that's what it feels like to be clinically depressed. Even around loved ones, you don't feel like they would care if you died. I'm glad I don't feel that way anymore.
11 comments:
Oh Jan, such a powerful photo and statement. Much to ponder...
oh......
wow...what a photo...
Well, yes.
I love Zen riddles and such. So extremely comforting.....while not. :)
Lovely photo.
Oh Jan, you are my hero. You always post such profound and thought-provoking things. I stay up all night just thinking about them. Especially when I mistake satirical posters for insightful wisdom that must be the most profound thing ever since I don't actually understand it.
are AE and i the only ones who get it? this one has always been my favorite.
Hahahahahaha! That cracks me up. I haven't looked at those in a while. I think the "mistakes" one is my favorite.
Even though this is supposed to be sarcastically funny, I find truth in it--that's what it feels like to be clinically depressed. Even around loved ones, you don't feel like they would care if you died. I'm glad I don't feel that way anymore.
Oh, I'm so glad to read your comment. I worried about you when I saw this.
I'm with Ruth--kinda caught me off guard.
Post a Comment