Monday, December 8, 2008

Middle East Map Quiz!

Geography Quiz!


Hope you do better than I did! And I used to be an elementary school teacher. . . .

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I did better with the countries to the north than I did with the countries in Africa (which is a continent.)

Terri said...

I did ok, it helps that Ryan was stationed in Afghanistan for 18 months, which made me learn the countries in that area - as he travelled to and from the base and would be stuck someplace for a week or more...

Diane M. Roth said...

well, it took me quite a while, but I finally got them all. Had a little trouble with all the -stans. knew where some, but not all of them went.

not a silly quiz at all!!!

Barbara B. said...

Well, I could have done better...

Kate Morningstar said...

I had two countries left over and couldn't find white spots on the map for them.